Java Software Engineer ECM & Process Integration
We are Adcubum - a leading and constantly growing manufacturer of insurance software in the health, accident, and property insurance lines, as well as the market leader in health and accident insurance in Switzerland. Outstanding ideas are the building blocks for our innovative product and our success. Highly qualified, flexible employees from the insurance and IT sectors develop them further.
We operate international with several locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Croatia.
We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer for our Enterprise Content Management & Process Integration team in Zagreb.
You are a highly motivated person and want to play a leading role in the modernization of our technical core? If you have experience in the old and new world, work in a structured and analytical way, like to focus on technical tasks and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, then you are a perfect match!
- Develop, enhance, and modernize our application stack & application runtime with focus on integration of Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management into our Adcubum Syrius suite
- Analyzing of requirements, developing, preparing the releases, and delivering to our internal and external customers
- Support existing systems if necessary and analyze and fix defects
- Participate in the technology review and application design
- Participate in the transformation from legacy Java JEE technologies into modern technologies
- Several years of experience in Java development, ideally with a technical focus
- Experience with JEE technologies (e. g. EJBs, JPA, JMS)
- Experience with other frameworks and technologies (e. g. Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Task and BPM engines, Enterprise Content Management systems and interfaces)
- Experience with microservice-oriented architectures and containerization
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, knowledge of German is an advantage
Nice to have
- Experience in transitioning from legacy Java JEE technologies into modern technologies such as distributed applications
- Experience with build and integration tools, such as Gradle, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Artifactory
- Knowledge of application server (Weblogic, JBoss)
- Knowledge in Enterprise Content Management and/or Business Process Modelling
- Knowledge in API design
- Knowledge in running applications on cloud platforms (OpenShift, AWS, GCP, ...)
- Familiar with enterprise grade application development
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Methodical and structural approach
- Strong communication skills
- Quick grasp of new topics
- Pragmatic and pro active approach
- Team- and customer-oriented personality
Define and participate in the evolution of our software suite Adcubum Syrius together with our tech leads and architects.
- Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Hybrid way of working with combination of the home office/remote and in the office work
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.
Werde auch Du Teil unserer Erfolgsgeschichte.