Be part of our success story.
What makes us different
- At Adcubum, we rethink insurance: away from dusty filing cabinets towards cloud-based software solutions.
- Just like our software, we move fast: agile, innovative and international.
- Our decision processes are short and our hierarchies flat.
- Health insurers are our customers and advisors. That's how we know: a healthy work-life balance is important for every one of our employees.
- We concentrate on what we do best: software for insurers. For everything else, we seek out strong partners.
You are a good fit for us if:
- You can see the big picture and think outside the box.
- A focus on performance doesn't intimidate you, it motivates you.
- You see digitalisation as a matter of course.
- You are actively looking for a flexible work model.
- You want to help us shape the insurance industry.
Attractive work environment
Of course, fresh fruit and table football are good things. But they're not enough, which is why we are committed to offering additional important benefits:
How your Adcubum application process works
- Upload your online application clicking on the apply now button.
- We review your application carefully and give you our initial feedback.
- If everything looks good at this stage, we invite you to a first interview. You will meet a business unit manager and an HR representative.
- If your application meets our requirements, we will arrange a second interview. At this point, you will meet your eventual future team and team leader.
- If the second interview turns out convincing both parties as well, we will submit a job offer to you.
And on your first day, your new colleagues will provide a little surprise for you. We look forward to meeting you soon!
What is required for a persuasive application?
Cover letter, current CV (we appreciate a photograph), testimonials, diplomas, certificates.
Can I submit my application by post?
We recommend that you send your application electronically via the application management tool on our website. You can, of course, post your documents as well if an electronic submission is not possible.
How long will the application process take?
Reviewing your application will generally take a few days, as the process includes the relevant business-unit manager. The time it takes to complete the application process will depend on the dates of the individual interviews and the availability of the participants. In any case, two interviews will be scheduled.
I applied for a specific position – will I also be considered for other available vacancies?
We review all applications for other possible job matches.
Can I submit a speculative application as well – not just for a specific role?
Since we are a company growing strongly, we are happy to consider speculative applications as well, provided they fit one of our profiles.
How long will you keep my application on file? What are your data protection arrangements?
If your application is unsuccessful, we will delete all the documents you have sent us.
Whom should I contact with general queries?
Please send an e-mail to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about our job vacancies.
Will there be a Multicheck or similar aptitude test conducted for apprenticeship applications?
We would like to see the following in a well-rounded apprenticeship application: a cover letter, a CV with photo and we welcome the results of a completed Multicheck or similar aptitude test.
Do you offer taster days at Adcubum?
We always try to accommodate taster days – but we unfortunately cannot cater to all requests. But please don't hesitate to ask. Send us your CV (we appreciate a photograph) and your current testimonials.
Does Adcubum offer work experience opportunities?
We may be able to accommodate work experience requests from time to time – please don’t hesitate to send us your enquiry, which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Can I base my bachelor or master thesis on Adcubum?
We give priority to our own employees, but are always happy to consider external requests.
Can I join Adcubum as a trainee?
Adcubum does not currently offer a trainee programme.