Architect Security Technologies
We are Adcubum - a leading and constantly growing manufacturer of insurance software in the health, accident, and property insurance lines, as well as the market leader in health and accident insurance in Switzerland. Outstanding ideas are the building blocks for our innovative product and our success. Highly qualified, flexible employees from the insurance and IT sectors develop them further.
We operate international with several locations in Switzerland, Germany, and Croatia.
We are looking for Senior Architect SecurityTechnologies based in Zagreb for our Technology Unit.
With your expertise and passion for IT Security, you are responsible for the security architecture of our insurance platform Adcubum Syrius. This includes its definition, its continuous improvement and communication inside Adcubum and towards our customers.
- own the security architecture (Authentication, Authorization, Audit) of Adcubum Syrius
- advance security as a core quality within Adcubum Syrius' development lifecycle
- proliferate security best practices within Adcubum
- shape the overall architecture of Adcubum Syrius in a team with other architecture specialists
- work with our Cybersecurity team to enable our development teams to meet common security requirements as well as regulatory compliance requirements
- be partner, coach and consultant of product owners, technical and business-oriented development teams and our colleagues from technical consulting - from first planning until delivery and execution
- collaborate with a broad range of Adcubum teams and roles, in order to explain and implement security requirements
- plan, coordinate and analyze different security assessments (product and system audits; penetration tests; threat analysis)
- keep up to date with ongoing developments and innovations with regards to IT security
- ability to navigate different abstraction layers
- strong analytic, communicative and organizational skills
- communicative and customer-minded personality with a high degree of responsibility
- you are able to consult with our customers in different areas of information security
- pro-active mindset and focus on pragmatic solutions
- you have practical experience as security engineer / architect in the area of authentication, authorization and integration in present security infrastructures
- you have solid experience in network security and cryptographic foundations
- studies in informatics, computer science, software engineering or similar
- very good English skills (written & spoken)
This is a plus
- experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- solid background in software engineering with a Java technology stack
- certifications like CISSP, CRISC, CISA or CEH
- ability to communicate in German
What we offer
Have an impact and participate in the evolution of our software suite Adcubum Syrius.
Enjoy a creative and friendly team atmosphere.
- Experience our highly innovative and cross-cultural work environment
- Career development opportunities and training
- Work in flexible hybrid model, combining work-from-home and office
Join us in shaping the Adcubum success story and become part of our company.