Parametrization QuickStart 3+1 (English)
You will learn the basic components of the Adcubum Syrius parameterization. In 4 days you will acquire knowledge about: the Adcubum Syrius data model and parameterization paradigms, parameterization of the most important business objects such as product, contracts as well as benefits/claims.
Online course Adcubum Syrius User Knowledge or equivalent knowledge
23.11. - 30.11.2023
- Bi-temporal data storage
- Basics regarding parameterization of business objects
- Introduction to the Adcbum Syrius data model (ERD)
- Business analysis and parametrization of insurance products and contracts
- Business analysis and parametrization of benefits
- You know how to model products and services in Adcubum Syrius.
- You are able to create the necessary parameterizable business objects to fulfill given business requirements.
- You understand the relationships of business objects in the data model (ERM).
- You know the structures, hierarchies and dependencies of the different contract types in Adcubum Syrius.
Adcubum Syrius developers, consulting employees, customer care employees, domain specialists, as well as project managers
9 - 17
CHF 4'600.-- (VAT exempt)
Patrick Fischer has been working as instructor at the Adcubum Academy since 2008 with the following focus: parameterization of health and accident insurance products and benefits as well as contracts and commission. In addition, he acts as exam expert for the Adcubum Syrius Certified Professional level, coaches and supervises certification candidates. For more than 20 years, his area of expertise has always been the training of networked systems for end users or persons with system or technical responsibility.
Tobias Gerster has been with Adcubum since 2007 and has headed the Adcubum Academy for several years.
He has always worked as a trainer for the Academy in order to know the training situations of his colleagues 1:1 and to stay up-to-date and set new impulses in the topics of Adcubum Syrius, the teaching and learning methods and the learning management system.
He has an education at the USG as a commercial teacher (MAS), and has also completed additional training, e.g. Federal Diploma in Marketing Management and MAS in Training Management.
He gained his insurance knowledge during around 10 years with a primary insurer, including as a corporate client advisor.
Dates and Registration: Parametrization QuickStart 3+1 (English)
Kickoff: 23.11.23 (09:00-10:00)
Workshop: 30.11.2023 (09:00-17:00)
Kickoff: 13.12.2023 (10:30-11:30)
Workshop: 21.12.23 (09:00-17:00)
Kickoff: 19.01.2024 (09:00-10:00)
Workshop: 29.01.2024 (09:00-17:00)
Kickoff: 21.03.2024 (09:00-10:00)
Workshop: 28.03.2024 (09:00-17:00)
Kickoff: 15.05.2024 (09:00-10:00)
Workshop: 24.05.2024 (09:00-17:00)